Wednesday, March 15, 2006

It is not the size of the dog, it is the width of the mean streak…

Size doesn’t matter

I have decided, through close, thorough, and completely unscientific observation, size does not matter in dogs. It seems that they don’t really have a good grasp of their actual size. I often see tiny dogs playing with giants. Hysterical to me, oblivious to them.

And exactly who appointed the shitzu as ruler of the universe. Every single one I have ever met is aware of their ultimate superiority over all dogs, and of course all of us lowly humans.

2 comments:

Sharon Fernleaf said...

"And exactly who appointed the shitzu as ruler of the universe? Every single one I have ever met is aware of their ultimate superiority."

Answer: it's the cute little bows in their hair :)

yawningdog said...

I will try to remember -
Never underestimate the power of hair accessories.