Saturday, July 24, 2010

What's in a Name?


Just like the Harley motorcycles, dogs named Harley come in many different Models.

I had a Miniature Pincher and a Chihuahua named Harley at the same time last weekend.

I have a Boxer, a German Shepard, a Roitwieller, a Shitzu, and a Pomperanian. Those are just the ones I remember off the top of my head. Last time I worked on my database, I had about 48 different Harleys and I haven't even tried to type in any dogs from this year.

Buddy is another popular name, along with Sadie, Smokey, Magie, and Roxy. There are two different Boxers named Roxy but, they have never been here at the same time. So getting two Buddy's, both Dachshunds, is some new and unusual and really a bit of a pain keeping them straight and in the right kennel!

No comments: