Monday, May 07, 2007

Goofy is at it again

Stalking a little dog. Daisy has about had it and I fear for Goofy's nose, if she ever decided to do anything about it.


When I tried separating the dogs, I stuck Daisy with Davey and Harley. My thought was that this combo would get along, that Harley and Davey need a break from Terry, and that Daisy needs a break from Goofy. Great theory, not so good in real life. Harley decide to stalk Daisy since Goofy wasn't.

Funny thing came from this double tailing to Daisy. Goofy actually was interested in Harley, a dog clearly bigger than a loaf of bread. I couldn't believe it.

1 comment:

Megan said...

Just found your blog.... LOVE the pictures of all the mixed dogs. I'd be tempted to say it sounds like great fun, except I have to live with 4 other dogs so I know how hard it can be!

Sniffs,

Deerhound Meggie