Friday, May 19, 2006

We Have a New Record for Longest Dog


No, I think the title should be Far-est. Farther-est, Further-est. Wait none of those aren't real words.

Well Brewster, here, has traveled the long distance to get to my kennel. He is from Pennsylvania, somewhere outside Pittsburg. (I’m from PA, too. Somewhere outside Philly) The previous title holder came from Minnesota, he owners went on rafting trip down the Colorado and came back up to grab him before heading onto Idaho.

So I just had to ask, “What brings you to Price?” I found me asking this very funny, because everyone asks me that when they find out we are from Chicago. Turns out they are from here and their son goes to CEU.

Well, welcome back even if it is just for a visit.

1 comment:

Semavi Lady said...

Sometimes I am so blabbative that it is second nature to make up words as i go. Of course, the dogs understand perfectly! :)