Friday, August 28, 2009

One of My Better Ideas

I don't remember coming up with it, but putting a gate and dividing the play yard was really a great idea.

This week I had 4 little bits and 2 big and wild things. So, big on one side, little on the other. I hung out with the littles.

I could claim that I was just worried about Zig and Ike running over the little guys as they wrestled with complete abandon, but you all know, I was saving myself from a hit and run just as much.

Ike thinks I need to be included in the play. "Really, my feeling are not hurt, I am just fine doing nothing." Ike doesn't like my excuses and doesn't take 'No' for an answer. Zig went home just before dinner last night. Ike with no one to play with was going to be a very bad thing. I lucked out Ike's parent's train was on time. Yeah! for everyone.

No comments: