Thursday, April 30, 2009

Harley, Harley, Harley...

There seems to be an excess of Harley's this month. I had 2 this past weekend and will have another one this coming weekend. Buddy is a really popular name, Coco is another. Sadie and Maggie for the girls, but Harley seems to be the most popular dog name of all.

Whenever, I finally finish typing in all of my client info into the new database, I will have an actually name count for you. I hit 429 dogs and over 300 owners, at the time the computer died. I have to get back into typing in 20 dogs a day and finish the last foot or so of papers on my office floor. Oh, yeah and then pickup this year's papers out of the kennel.

Oh, yeah, this has been really encouraging....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How is Rocky (the pug) doing? We all really miss him.

yawningdog said...

Rocky is fine, except that I have to carry him to his kennel each time I want him to go in.

I am so easily trained.