Monday, July 21, 2008

Everything Just Seems So Much Easier...

Now that my knees both point in the same direction. (Let's just agree that pregnancy is meant for the young.)


The kennel has returned to it original location. Sometime in March, it started sneaking further and further away from the house. By June, I had a 5 mile hike out to the dogs.

Someone turned the thermostat down. Summer is some how about 20 degrees cooler.

And surprise, I have feet again. The dogs will be so happy. I can't tell you how many toes I stepped on in the past 3 months.

1 comment:

Stohl Family said...

Congratulations! I am so glad that you feel better and believe me I know just how you feel! My first two pregnancies were almost enjoyable compared to this last one. I felt every day of it and am so glad it is over!
I would love to see pictures of the baby!
Love,
Angie