Monday, August 13, 2007

Sorry, Willie, This Will Be Your Last Stay at The Ranch

























I have made a point of asking new clients if their dogs have been socialized and if they are at all aggressive. I have been trying to stress the fact that dog socialization is what this place is all about and that if your dog can't be with other dogs, please take them somewhere else.

Well, Willie's owners are going to get that speech when they pick him up. He started fence fighting the moment he got here. I have been keeping him separated on one side of the play yard during playtime, but that seems to be making him more aggressive.

I have to face the fact that I did not build a maximum security prison and that I can't have fence fighters and aggressive dogs threatening my normal dogs. The new kennel, if I ever get it built, will be much more secure, but I am going to keep telling people that their dogs can't come if they can't get along.

No comments: