Thursday, December 21, 2006

It's all good again.

Enough of the snow has melted for Digger to find his tennis balls and all is right with the world again. Well, his world anyway. With Digger flying across the play yard over and over again, the dogs can now play together. Moe and Bear have settled their differences, with a bit of help from me, and are having a great time playing keep away from each other. As long as Bear stops darting in and taking Digger's ball, we are all good. Except for me, there is still enough snow to turn that tennis ball into a slobber-slush-ball and my gloves are starting to ice up. But that is where Roo comes in, he only wants to be loved. I give him a big rub down every time I throw that slobber-slush-ball. That way I am staying one step ahead of frostbite.

No comments: