Monday, April 17, 2006

Poodle Breathe

This is yet another of my highly unscientific research projects, but I think poodles have the worst breath. Let me tell you, I do get breathed on quite a bit. So, I do have a reasonably large sample for my research.

Dog breath is never great, but poodle breath is awful and it is the same for all poodles. Big or little. Yucko! Why is this, what about poodles make everything and anything turn into canine halitosis.

And why we are at it, what makes them all such pests. My father would have called them 'itches', that what he called me and my siblings when ever we were bugging and bugging at him. Poodles are a lot like 5 year olds, they just don't get it when someone doesn't want to play with them. They just bug, and bug, and bug at the other dog until the dog relents and plays, heads back to the quiet of their own kennel, or the poodle finds there is someone better to bug.

No comments: