Tuesday, October 23, 2007

I knew today was going to be crazy...


just not this crazy!


I was expecting a day of having dogs go home, then rushing to clean the kennel before the next dog arrived. When I woke up I knew I had 4 dogs coming and only 2 open kennels. I was counting on 'Doggie Karma' to save my butt again. I must have used up all of my DK points, because patching and plastering a wall was not on my to-do list for today.

It is amazing the skill set you need to run this place.

For five years, I have known that I should just buy the extra sheet of plastic wall covering and finish this kennel. Yet, for five years no one ever decided to eat it. I am a little worried about Baby Josh's house when he goes home. Maybe he likes eating drywall - this could be very bad indeed.

No comments: