Sunday, January 28, 2007

SPIT THAT OUT!

Which to my dogs means, chew and swallow as fast as possible.

Deer carcasses are my nemesis on my morning walks. I know where all the bone piles are now and I have my dogs come back and walk along side of me preventing them from getting at the bones in the first place.

My dogs are starting to out smart me. There is the 'spit it out like mom said, but remember where it is for tomorrow' technique. That one kills me, I can remember the big piles, but not every chunk that they dragged away.

Vector goes for the 'get ahead and chew like crazy' tact and Inertia likes to fall behind and not get spotted. Yesterday, I called for Inertia to catch up and she came happily trotting up with a portion of a deer's spine in her mouth. Like I would not notice that.

SPIT THAT OUT!

1 comment:

Roxie, Sammy, Andy and Shermie said...

Vector and Inertia? What cool names!

Roxie, Sammy & Andy