Friday, January 26, 2007

So Far So Good

I have been able to keep up my promise to walk my dogs everyday. Well, I do the week days and my husband does the weekends. Trying to get out of walking the dogs is much harder than just walking them, even if it means facing a freezing cold head wind for the past few weeks.

I was planning on putting off the walk until lunch time today. It has been warming up every afternoon this week and it is just great to be out without the heaviest coat, scarf, hat and mittens. I thought we would take a longer walk if I wasn't dealing with frozen cheekbones. Vector however, doesn't like to wait for her stroll. She will huff and puff and stomp her little paws and glare at me until she bends me to her will. No one has a better exercise partner than I. I am going whether I like it or not. It takes more will power than I possess to endure one of Vector's fits. She has my daughter beat in the tantrum throwing abilities.

So, off I go. Really looking forward to spring this year.

No comments: