Saturday, December 30, 2006

There are just not enough tennis balls on the PLANET to satisfy this group!

I actually have a dog that will bring the ball back, and we all know how rare that is. Gunner loves to play fetch and he brings the ball back and kinda rolls it at me. If I am not fast enough, and face it, I am NOT fast enough, one of the other dogs will grab the ball and keep it.

I have to have enough balls for Roxy to have one in her mouth, and BB needs one, and Cassy needs one and Sunny likes to have one , too. I bought the doggies 9 new tennis balls for Christmas and all was good for a few days.

Now it is not even New Year's and almost all of the tennis balls have been destroyed.

Gee, I guess dogs aren't that different from kids.

1 comment:

Justin said...

Happy New Year to all of u! U seem to be too much obsessed with BALLS. hehe!!
Anyways, I have arranged for a Dog Of The Week Contest! in my blog. Plz check my blog to know more about the contest..