Thursday, March 20, 2008

That is one way to get out of Doggie Duty!

My husband has been doing much more than his share of the 'dog duty' with this winter being so very cold and me being so very pregnant.

(It also has to do with the fact that I am often asleep on the couch long before the doggies' bedtime.)

He headed down to the kennel last night only to come back really fast. That usually only happens when it is so cold, the dogs don't even want to be out. It was a lovely day yesterday, no gale force winds for once, so I was surprised to see him back so soon.

(I hadn't even had a chance to finish watching the last ten minutes of Medium, that I fell asleep for the other night)

Turns out that NONE of the dogs would come out of their kennels for him. I guess I will just have to do the bedtime shift this week. bummer.

No comments: