Saturday, June 27, 2009

Lost a Dog

Just not what you want to realize just as you are putting the dogs to bed and it is getting to be full dark.

She is just the littlest thing and cute as a button sitting in her dog bed. At dinner, I had just been thinking that I needed to get a picture of her sitting there.

I am just in shock and so upset. As you can imagine, the owners are even more upset. The lady that owners her drove home last night to look for her. Her daughter, who was also out of town, drove back from Wendover to start the search and her actual plans were to head out to Elko today.


After talking to the owner, I got her home address and I tried there for the dog, no luck.
That was about 10pm and at 1:20am, they called and asked me to check their daughter's house as well. Yup, that was me wandering around 4th Avenue in my PJs.

I have contacted Price Dispatch and they let the Helper Police know. I have been trying to call the radio stations, but it is Saturday, crazy early, and there just aren't any real people there.

I don't know what else to try.

If you see a dog so small it could be a kitten...Sugar is a teacup poodle, all black, only 5 months old, won't come if called, no more than 8 inches tall and about 2-3 pounds. Call me, she is missed.

1 comment:

Ruth said...

Oh this is soo sad, I will say a prayer for you. I have a 2 lb dog and know I would be so sad if she wandered off. I feel your pain! I hope you find her.