Friday, November 30, 2007

So that is why nothing is getting done around here!

To be honest, I haven't been blogging because for the past month I have just been too tired to think straight let along try to be funny and think straight at the same time.

As most of you know, my health for the past couple of years has been an ongoing case of "So what is wrong this time."

I spent this summer dealing with thyroid problem that was so bad that they took my mind off my stomach problem. So when I started sleeping really poorly back in November, I blamed it on that. I was wrong. This newest train wreck is being driven by a baby. Not the project I had planned for 2008 at all.

Surprise, Surprise, Surprise! That pretty much sums up my week!

Baby is due in July, maybe I will be over the shock by then.

No comments: