Sunday, April 08, 2007

Since I already covered the Big and Bouncey Dogs...

How about a 'Meet and Greet' for the herd of little guys.


Sasha and Sierra, the Shitzus, make a formidable team. Whenever the big dogs come sniffing around, these two close ranks and back each other up. Together they are a one larger and more impressive of a dog. Nice to see such team worker with a set of sister.

You have already met Skrowty. Really different looking but still all dog. He seems to be getting along with everyone. I am supposed to give the owners a report back on this dog. It seems that he has been adopted out and returned to shelters over and over. I don't see what the problem is and niether does his Mom, but his Dad described him as 'awful'. I will have to follow up and see what trouble he is causing at home, because he isn't causing trouble here.

This is Spike. He doesn't want to come out with the other dogs. He has been here many other times and I don't remember him being timid. Though with some of this big, wild things I have this weekend sometimes I am a little timid about heading out to the play yard, too.


And last Brandi. Who keeps wanting to be with the big dogs so he can play with his cousin, Maggie.

No comments: