Monday, March 27, 2006

Never say NEVER again....

I am having two of the weirdest weeks. Last week we were full to overflowing. (Eunice even had to spend a day in the house with us. I think we stressed her out pretty bad. Eunice is not used to having children in her house.)

I turned over 10 people away for last week and last weekend. But as of Monday, I only had one dog coming at noon. A night off and a morning off, I was going to enjoy taking a shower instead of giving dogs their breakfast at 7am. I am glad I still got up early, Vector insisted. I got a phone call at 6:50 wanting to drop a dog off at 7:20 - so much for my shower.

But this is it for this week, 1 doggie daycare and 1 overnight for Monday. No dogs until Friday, and as of 8am only 2 dogs for the weekend.

It won't last, the kennel gods must have heard me say 'day off'.

No comments: